The focused sound of phosphor bronze
Elixir's Phosphor Bronze acoustic strings have an organic, focused, and vibrant tone, which makes them great for bringing the warmth and brightness out of dark-sounding guitars. Sweetwater guitarists have found phosphor bronze the be a great match for mahogany, sapele, and similar guitars. And since they're coated with Elixir's Nanoweb coating, they keep their vibrant tone longer than conventional strings.
Elixir Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings Features:
- Nanoweb coating provides a an uncoated feel and natural sound
- Special full-string coating prevents grime from collecting between the coils and deadening your sound
- Extra-long life coating lasts far longer than typical coatings
- Phosphor bronze delivers a characteristically vibrant and focused sound
- An idea string for warming up and defining dark guitars such as those made of mahogany